barcard XPRESS® CLUB REWARD POINTS PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD allows you to earn CLUB REWARD POINTS as provided herein. The barcard XPRESS CLUB REWARD POINTS Program (the “Program”) is a loyalty reward program that is operated by Tridore Inc. (“Tridore”). The Program operates only through participating merchants for the purchase of selected beverage services and/or eat-in restaurant services at duly licensed establishment using a merchant card system in the Province Ontario honouring this card provided that cardholders (i) have reached the legal drinking age in Ontario and (ii) have not been ejected or refused entry to a subject duly licensed establishment in Ontario (the “barcard XPRESS Convenience Card”) (to obtain an up-to-date list of participating locations, please contact us at email@example.com). In using a barcard XPRESS Convenience Card, you are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Program outlined below.
2. Once activated, barcard XPRESS CLUB REWARD POINTS will begin to accrue to your barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD. However, the cardholder will not be able to redeem CLUB POINTS until the cardholder registers the card online or fully completing the Program registration form and forwarding it to Tridore by mail or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the responsibility of the cardholder to ensure that any password is adequately protected at all times; TRIDORE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY PASSWORD REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
3. The barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD is not a credit card but merely a rewards accumulation card. The barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD is the property of Tridore and it may be revoked at any time by Tridore in its sole discretion (and at the option of Tridore, with all accumulated CLUB REWARD POINTS to that date cancelled, all without any compensation to the person named as the cardholder in Tridore records) should a cardholder not adhere to and/or abuses the Program and/or its Terms and Conditions.
4. Only individual cardholders may become participants of the Program (therefore, non-charitable corporations, businesses, or partnerships cannot become a participant nor anyone other than an individual). Charities, registered educational institutions and local organizations (referred to herein as a “Registered Entity”) who wish to automatically receive CLUB REWARD POINTS accumulated in the name of the organization may register for this to occur by writing to Tridore and providing the necessary background information in that regard; Tridore reserves the right to decline any such request if in Tridore’s sole opinion the party making the request does not meet Tridore’s criteria for such registration.
5. Participants are responsible for notifying Tridore of any changes in their member profile information such as mailing address, telephone numbers and e-mail address. Any consequences of a failure to notify Tridore of any such changes are the responsibility of the participant. To update information, please mail us or email us at email@example.com. Tridore is not liable for misdirected communications such as mail, telephone or email communications, or any consequences resulting therefrom.
COLLECTION OF CLUB REWARD POINTS
6. Once a barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD is activated, each time eligible purchases are made, you will earn CLUB REWARD POINTS according to the CLUB REWARD POINTS at the rate posted on barcardxpress.com under the CLUB REWARD POINTS tab on the CLUB REWARD POINTS page.
7. Customers must present their barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD to collect CLUB REWARD POINTS before the final transaction payment is taken by the attendant. If a member does not present their barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD at the time of purchase, no retroactive recording of CLUB REWARD POINTS will occur – therefore, the only opportunity to collect CLUB REWARD POINTS is at the time of an actual purchase in conjunction with the presentation of the barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD.
8. CLUB REWARD POINTS issued on a transaction will be shown on the cash register receipt issued at the time of purchase (in the event that the server used to record CLUB REWARD POINTS is unavailable at the time of purchase, CLUB REWARD POINTS will be awarded automatically when the system comes available and the new balance will be printed on the next customer receipt). If a cardholder has an issue or there is a discrepancy with the number of CLUB REWARD POINTS earned on a particular transaction, the cardholder has 30 days from the date of the transaction on the receipt to contact Tridore and report on the matter; after 30 days from the date of a respective transaction, any respective amount of CLUB REWARD POINTS appearing in relation to that transaction in Tridore’s CLUB REWARD POINTS internal database that has not been questioned by a cardholder will be deemed final and will not be changed regardless of the circumstances. If CLUB REWARD POINTS were not properly issued or redeemed, Tridore reserves the right in its sole discretion to adjust the CLUB REWARD POINTS in question to correct the matter. Tridore, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to take any action or make any decision which in its sole opinion preserves the CLUB REWARD POINTS program integrity. CLUB REWARD POINTS are not transferable and are not divisible in the case of legal disputes including marital disputes such as separation or divorce. CLUB REWARD POINTS are automatically forfeited (and the respective account is therefore automatically reduced to zero) at the time a cardholder account is closed, or upon their death, or at the time of their bankruptcy, or if there is no activity on their account for 12 consecutive calendar months, and no credit of any kind will be given to the cardholder at any such times for unredeemed CLUB REWARD POINTS.
HOW TO REDEEM CLUB REWARD POINTS
9. As per applicable tax legislation, GST, PST, HST and any other taxes are calculated and payable by the cardholder on the full amount of the purchase price before any reduction for redeemed rewards.
10. In order to redeem, the barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD first must be registered. Tridore may add or delete services eligible for CLUB REWARD POINTS redemption at any time without notice. Tridore may substitute services eligible for CLUB REWARD POINTS with those of equal or greater value at its discretion.
11. By redeeming CLUB REWARD POINTS, the cardholder shall at that time be deemed to have automatically released Tridore from any and all liabilities and/or claims regarding the redemption and the use of the reward and any loss or damage caused by goods and services supplied as a reward. Tridore will not be liable in any way for any tax consequences which results to a non-Canadian resident as a consequence of participating in the Program.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12. Tridore may change any of these Terms and Conditions, the Program, or any benefits and procedures at any time (even if this affects CLUB REWARD POINTS already accumulated) by posting a revised set of Terms and Conditions on its Website, and once posted the revised set of Terms and Conditions shall automatically apply.
13. In case of a lost or stolen barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD, a new card will be provided to the cardholder upon request. Any accumulated unredeemed CLUB REWARD POINTS balance relating to the old card can be transferred to the new card at the time the replacement card is registered only if the old card was registered and Tridore can verify the authenticity of the old cardholder. The lost or stolen card will then be de-activated and will not be permitted to redeem CLUB REWARD POINTS.
14. If events beyond Tridore’s control affect Tridore’s ability to operate the Program, the Program may be suspended or terminated without notice, and Tridore may restrict or alter any aspect of the CLUB REWARD POINTS Program without notice at any time and for any reason, and in the event any of the foregoing occurs Tridore will have no liability whatsoever to any cardholder as a result thereof. Tridore shall be automatically released from all claims by cardholders in respect of any cardholder’s suspension, termination, or any forfeiture of CLUB REWARD POINTS, or in respect of any alteration, suspension or termination of the Program.
15. Tridore is not responsible for any errors or omissions of any kind, whether in these Terms and Conditions or as the result of any mechanical or technological failure or whether as the result of any human error whether by Tridore, its employees and agents or by any other person.
16. These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be amended only when an authorized revision of these Terms and Conditions is placed on the barcardxpress.com lowercase site. Tridore at any time may make enhancements or changes to the Program.
17. Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or any violation, fraud, theft or abuse of the Program in any way may result in forfeiture of all CLUB REWARD POINTS and possible suspension and/or de-activation of the barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD without compensation, all the foregoing at the sole discretion of Tridore and all without notice to the cardholder.
18. The Program shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Any disputes regarding the Program or in any way arising out of participation in the Program, shall be submitted to the courts of Ontario whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear such disputes.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
20. You are able to contact Tridore at any time in relation to any CLUB REWARDS POINTS matter, as follows:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail at:
c/o 7251 Topping Road