This policy also covers barcard XPRESS’ treatment of any personally identifiable information that barcard XPRESS’ business partners share with barcard XPRESS. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that barcard XPRESS does not own or control, or to people that barcard XPRESS does not employ or manage, including without limitation, any barcard XPRESS affiliates or business partners.
Information Collection and Use
barcard XPRESS collects personally identifiable information when you register for a barcard XPRESS CONVENIENCE CARD user account, when you use certain barcard XPRESS services, when you access online information, and when you enter promotions or contests. barcard XPRESS may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. When you register with barcard XPRESS, we ask for or obtain either from you or from any third party gift voucher or card system operator contracted by Tridore your name, age, email address, postal address, birth date and gender. Once you register with barcard XPRESS and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
barcard XPRESS also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, barcard XPRESS cookie information and the page you requested.
barcard XPRESS uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, improve our services, conduct research, and to contact you about specials, contests and new products or for service announcements or administrative messages relating to the barcard XPRESS service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
barcard XPRESS will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone without your consent.
barcard XPRESS will not share personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people unless:
• We have your consent to share this information;
• We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested;
• We need to share the information with companies who work on behalf of barcard XPRESS to provide a product or service to you.
• We reasonably believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or minor, or as otherwise required or permitted by law;
• We respond to warrants, subpoenas, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
• We find that your actions on our web sites violate the barcard XPRESS Terms of Service and/or barcard XPRESS gift and/or any stored value card terms and conditions;
BARCARD XPRESS may set and access barcard XPRESS cookies on your computer.
barcard XPRESS allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. barcard XPRESS uses traffic data to help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer barcard XPRESS services.
Minors Under Age 19
barcard XPRESS does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 19 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 19, please do not attempt to register for barcard XPRESS or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or otherwise. No one under age 19 may provide any personal information to or on barcard XPRESS. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 19 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about any person under 19, please contact us.
barcard XPRESS may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your barcard XPRESS account or by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions